- What does mai pen rai mean?
- What does Mai Dai mean in Thai?
- Why do Thai have nicknames?
- What does joob joob mean in Thai?
- Is kissing allowed in Thailand?
- What is the meaning of Sabai?
- What does Mak Mak mean in Thai?
- What does Aroy Mak Mak mean?
- What does Jup Jup mean in Thai?
- What does noo mean in Thai?
- What is KHAP in Thai?
What does mai pen rai mean?
There’s no need to thank me“Thank you!” “Mai pen rai.” When you say thank you, a mai pen rai may be the response.
Not only is it a form of showing appreciation for your gratitude, but also a way of saying “There’s no need to thank me!.
What does Mai Dai mean in Thai?
Mai Dai – Can not.
Why do Thai have nicknames?
Nicknames are cultural traditions in Thailand. The practice goes back to the Sukhothai era, when babies were commonly named according to their birth order. Names that translated as numbers or words like old and young were the norm.
What does joob joob mean in Thai?
kiss kiss”joob joob” means kiss kiss 🙂 – one kiss is not enough (get two!!) – Picture of Passion Restaurant & Bakery, Kathu. Asia. Thailand.
Is kissing allowed in Thailand?
In Thailand, hugging or kissing in public is a no-no Men and women do not hold hands in public, and kissing in public is seen as strange or even offensive.
What is the meaning of Sabai?
2. sabai. This word is usually translated as “happy”, but its use is often closer to “comfortable”, “relaxed”, or “well.” To Thais, happiness is not a state opposite that of sorrow. Rather, it is more akin to tranquillity. Sitting by the seaside with the wind blowing your hair is sabai.
What does Mak Mak mean in Thai?
233204. Reviewed October 13, 2010. aroi mak mak means delicious in Thai.
What does Aroy Mak Mak mean?
“Aroy” means “delicious” or “tasty.” “Mak” means “very.” When you’re eating out, you’ll hear the question “Aroy mai?” more than once, which means, “Is it delicious?” The polite response is usually to gush over the quality of the food with an enthusiastic “Aroy mak.” It’s ok to lie a little bit and give the dishes an “ …
What does Jup Jup mean in Thai?
Joop Joop Kiss Kisswhat does “jup jup” mean in Thai ? … Joop Joop Kiss Kiss, courtesy of those naughty Yipoon-esque Thai twins Neko Jump =)
What does noo mean in Thai?
THAI LANGUAGE LESSONS L12 – Pronouns & TitlespomI (male)koonyou (polite)tahnyou (polite and formal)terryou (informal)nooyou (from an elder to a child or younger)13 more rows
What is KHAP in Thai?
1. Sawatdee (khap/ka) – “Hello” If you’ve stepped into Thailand before, you definitely would have heard this phrase before. Countless times! It generally means hello, but also serves as good morning, good afternoon, and goodbye.